Member of the American Association of Feline Practitioners
Luxury Boarding Finally Available for City Cats!
Our Condos Offer:
City Cat Clinic & Condos has 25 private, luxurious condominiums for your cat's boarding needs.
Rates and Requirements:
- 4 levels for cats to play and exercise
- Enclosed cubby for sleeping
- Adjoining suites for families
- Private kitty litter area
- State-of-the-art ventilation to control odor and disease
- Designed by a veterinarian...approved by our clinic cats!
Boarding Cancellation Policy:
- The rate is $28.00 per night/per cat. There is an additional cost if your cats need daily or twice daily medication.
- Diabetic boarding is available for current clients only. Please contact the clinic for more information and pricing.
- We require your cat to have a current rabies vaccine to board in our care. Please have vaccine proof sent to the clinic before your catís boarding stay.
Boarding Payment Policy:
- Any cat with a boarding reservation will be charged one day of boarding per cat if the reservation
is cancelled over one week in advance.
- Any boarding being cancelled less than one week in advance will be charged half of the
entire boarding stay cost or one full day, whichever is greater.
- We will require that you give a credit card number when making a boarding reservation
(to be used in the event of a cancellation).
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Amex, debit cards and cash. We do not accept checks. All boarding stays need to be paid upon arrival.
If additional charges are incured during your cat's boarding stay, payment will be accepted at the end of the stay.